Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Ain't Dead Yet

So it really looks like it was a months-long silence... shame. However! don't despair, cause it seems like my free time is back. And judging by the material I piled up during this month, the upcoming weekend will be the best AMV Weekend up to date.

Oh, and I have added some useless stuff like email subscriptions that will bring the new posts straight to your mailbox (link on the right, does it even work?), and at the very bottom of the page a rotator of random anime music videos from YouTube. I wonder when will they enable people to rotate only through their favourites. That for example, would give you a nice sneak peak on my new finds or things worth watching at least once (but maybe not worth reviewing ;p).

Anyway, YouTube still sucks. Anyway again - stay tuned.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger alienzero said...

and i already got a spammer. sweet.

25 April, 2007 21:13  
Blogger Unknown said...

lol, well I was wondering why you didn't post anything. Youtube does suck, I had my account suspended for copyright infringement. Sigh...

26 April, 2007 01:04  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home