Sunday, March 11, 2007

Tesla - Heaven Nine Eleven (Various Anime)


OLink: video information (animemusicvideos.org)
Author: Pwolf

I won't say anything about the choice of effects or scenes. I won't tell you about synchronization. Nor about editing. There is just no point when you have a video like that. I mean, it's so serious that the usual stuff I take into consideration have really no meaning. In fact I get goose bumps while watching the clip. Like on that 11th of September when the news on TV felt so unreal. Or the 11th of March when Madrid trains split open. Just like the London double deckers on the 7th of July. Would you believe it's been 6 years since the first of these events and still not much has changed with both my local perception and the global conclusion of it?

In fact, we can't feel cool at all. It's not getting any better, now is it? And this video is screaming, yes, screaming about it all over. The thrill it delivers is one of those existential ones - you just know, watching this clip, that the World is going to and end if we keep on living like this. However it's also one of those videos that don't just bring you down but also give a bit hope through this pain. At least that's how I feel about this AMV.

The meaningless in this case things, like synchro, soundtrack, scenes, editing etc. are top notch. How could they not be? I mean, this is not just an anime music video - it's a statement, a roar against the human race and how it lives. A call to change the ways of the World. And on this basis I claim - it's epic.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home